Speaking of sleep, last night, Mustang said, "Just think, this time last year was the last time you ever slept in your own bed." That's so weird.
Other memories from my wedding day...
- Somehow, I got mosquito bites the night before (I think lingering outside, talking to people after the rehearsal dinner). So I stopped at a pharmacy to pick up some topical Benadryl after my makeup was done.
- All of the girls had our hair done at the salon with the same hairdresser I've had since junior high.
- My bridesmaids are so modest, they changed in bathroom stalls so the photographer couldn't take pictures of them (even though the photographer was female). The great thing is, the photographer took pictures of their feet in the stalls, which made for fantastic photos. =)
- It was a very strange feeling knowing that friends & family were very busy setting up/cleaning up, while I'm off getting ready or leaving for our honeymoon. I am still so grateful for all the things people did for me - the tasks I know about, and probably some troubleshooting that I didn't know about.
- My favorite memory (I'm so glad we chose to do this) was seeing Mustang privately in the church before the wedding. We exchanged gifts, prayed and took a few photos together. It was such a peaceful, precious moment for us to share - just the two of us - amidst all the activity of the day.